Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kevin's Big Debut with "We Won the Science Fair"



I almost forgot to put these pictures up. Most of you know that Michael is the lead singer in a band. Well, a week ago the bass player had to get his wisdom teeth out and the band had 2 gigs that weekend. So... Kevin filled in for them and he did it in 4 days. With just a couple of rehersals he played with "We Won the Science Fair"!! We were all so proud of him. Jeff went to one of the gigs and took these pictures and the video you can see on youtube. Be sure to check it out.
I swear Jeff is their #1 fan... I think it is AWESOME!!!
Way to go Kevin!!

2 comments:

SarahAnne said...

That's so awesome, Kevin! What a great friend and brother you are! I can't believe you guys are as old as you are. Ack! Where did the time go? I still remember the boys coming to spend the night at our house and watching Robin Hood with them! Wasn't that last week????

Melissa said...

Every time I watch Robin Hood I think of your family. :) The pics and videos are awesome. The little boys are rockin! Yes, they will always be the little boys, no matter how big they are.