Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gymnastics and Graduation



Thursday was Maddie and Mia's last day of gymnastics and I had been wanting to see them for so long. It was HILARIOUS!! I mean that in a good way. It just brought back so many memories of Andrea. We spent many hours in a gym and she was quite the little gymnast. It was so fun to see Mia and Maddie doing their very best and having such FUN!

Thursday was also Maddie's Kindergarten Graduation! Can you believe that I have a granddaughter old enough to now be a FIRST GRADER!!!
Her graduation was at East Canyon Elementary! Maddie has loved her school and her teacher Ms. Wilkins. I was able to be in the classroom for a class party and to go on a field trip to the zoo and I have to say that Ms. Wilkins is WONDERFUL. I know Maddie and Andrea will miss her...so will I!
Her graduation was so cute. The kids sang three songs and then the Principal handed out awards. Maddie got one for her attendance! Way to go Maddie. She looked darling in her new dress, I was relieved that she liked it and that it fit! She looked so BEAUTIFUL! We are so proud of you Madilyn!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Mia and Maddie are quite the gymnasts! Mia is really catching up size-wise with Maddie. I feel like she should still be that chubby little baby, but as we ALL know, she is one big ball of 3yo personality.

Maddie's dress is so pretty and she did such a good job in her first year of KG. I can't even bring myself to think about the fact that if I close my eyes for a second, Trevor will be 5!