Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Father's Day















Couldn't let this special day go by without a shout to my husband, son, sons-in-law, and "little boys". And I can't leave out my own father and father-in-law. My favorite memory of my father is the way he said my name. It was like music to my ears. He just had a way. And those BLUE eyes of his...they seriously twinkled!! My father-in-law was a tease. He did a great job of passing it on to his son too! I loved the way his face would light up when Jeffrey would eat 3-4 helpings of WHATEVER it was we were eating. He loved his grandchildren.
I have the BEST young men in my life! Jeffrey is a wonderful father to Jack and Luke. I am so proud of him and all that he is doing in his life. David is an amazing father to Spencer and Trevor. I know it because I have seen the joy in Trevor's face when his Daddy walks in the door! Ryan, you are the perfect man to be the father of FOUR precious little girls. Your tenderness is so touching and I know they absolutely adore you!
Although Kevin and Michael are not fathers yet, I just want to say how thankful I am for them. They are such fine young men and making wonderful choices in their lives that will help them prepare to become great fathers.
To my husband- thank you for all you do! You are a wonderful husband, father and PAPA George. I cannot imagine our life being any other way than it is. We had dreams of our life together 33 years ago and here we are living it. Words don't do justice. But simply, I love you.
I love you all! I am so blessed to have all of you in my life.
(Disclaimer: Sorry for the small picture of David and his boys, I couldn't get it to resize! And I couldn't find one of Ryan and his girls together!)

3 comments:

David said...

I'm actually a fan of the tiny pic...wouldn't have it any other way.

Mark and Kris said...

What a great reward for you Caralee to have such great guys in your life. Good going! They are all pretty darn handsome too!

jodie said...

What a wonderful post! All the men in your life are lucky to have someone who loves and appreciates them the way you do.

Of course I don't mind you following my blogs - I LOVE it! And I always enjoy your insights to Star Valley. It's so nice to have that connection with someone from "back home". :)