Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Talented Daughter

I spent 10 days with Melissa, David, Trevor and Spencer! It was wonderful to just hang with them. We did a lot of fun things together: library, swimming, IKEA, McDonald's, Woodland's Mall...the list goes on. The first day I was there, Melissa surprised me with the beginnings of this fabulous quilt. She cuts circles of denim, and then squares of batting and the coordinating colors. It is quite the process to put it altogether and she did it before I left!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I am so overwhelmed at the thought of the time and effort she made to do this for me...and her dad. I will PROUDLY use it at the BSU games and will display at home during away games. What a keepsake and Jeffrey...NO you CANNOT have it!

1 comment:

The Crazy Heads said...

love it!!! she did such a great job and what a sweet idea for you.