Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009


After the BSU game we all gathered here at the "FRP" for a little TRICK or TREATING! Can I say that our grandkids are so darn CUTE! Where else could you find a beautiful FAIRY, Snow White, A GREEN M&M, and our very own "JACK"-o-latern. Not to mention the "CHEF" and his "BUN" in the oven! Yes that is for real...baby #2 due May 1st!
We also had our own short version of Young Frankenstein with Sydnie giving us line by line! It is her favorite show and she can do all the parts all on her own!
We had a phone call from our trick or treaters in Houston where Trevor was none other than...LIGHTENING MCQUEEN!!!
We are so blessed to have these sweet babies in our family. The parents aren't too shabby either!






7 comments:

Karms said...

Cute family! You guys sure look great and are having so much fun with your grandkids. I'm a couple of months behind on my blahg so I know how you feel.

SarahAnne said...

Oh my.gosh. So cute! Congrats to the Chef and Oven!!!! That is such a great idea. I was really sad this year to not be stopping by grandparents' houses. We have some "surrogate" grandparents here - a few sets, actually - but it isn't the same. Glad you all got to be together and have fun!

M&M said...

SUPER cute!!!! Halloween is SO much fun and it looks like you guys enjoyed it. Oh, and one of Mike's favorite movies is Young Frankenstein.

Gina and Ryan said...

I love, love, love, the chef and bun in the oven. It is so creative. IF I were to have another and IF it were halloween I would totally steal that idea. So cute!

The Stones said...

Happy Halloween! Sorry we didn't make it over to your neck of the woods. Next year... for sure!

Mark and Kris said...

Really cute family Lee-Lee. What exciting news as well. You and George are busy Grandparents. What great examples.

Jeff and Laura said...

Man that chef is sooo good lookin...what a lucky girl I am. I love the pictures and I am stealing some of them:) Halloween was a lot of fun! Thanks for the fun time:)