Saturday, October 31, 2009

Jeffrey, Laura and Mr. Jack!

Jack is getting to be quite the little man. I cannot believe how big he is getting! I love these pictures of the Johnson Family in their BSU gear.

As you may know, Jeffrey graduated in August with his Bachelor's in Communications and is currently working on a Master's in Athletic Administration. All the while, he works at the testing center AND is doing an UNPAID internship with BSU football operations. This has been an amazing experience for Jeffrey.
I cannot say enough about our WONDERFUL daughter-in-law Laura! She is an angel and a trooper. She spends many a day and evening alone while Jeffrey is gone and does it so well! Thank you Laura for your support of Jeffrey. I KNOW the day will come that the sacrifice will be worth it and you will have your husband back! Of course, the field he has chosen to work in may be demanding of his time. But I want you to know that we love you and are so proud of you and appreciate what you do for Jeffrey so he can accomplish his dreams and goals.
We are so blessed to have this sweet family part of our own family!
We love you!

2 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Wow! Jeff is doing so much! I do know what it's like to have your hubby gone with work and school, and I must say I didn't handle it gracefully because I wanted my husband home. LOL You are right, though, it's so worth it!

SarahAnne said...

Congrats to both Jeff and Laura on all their success!