Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lovin the Broncos




Boise State has had a couple of really awesome things come their way lately. The regional cover of Sports Illustrated and Nike's Pro Combat Uniform.
Although some don't care for it, (ARC), I think the new uniforms are great and when they get the kinks out of the helmets, I hope to see them on the BLUE!
The cover of SI was sweet! Hopefully my connections at BSU can get the autographs of those studly Broncos who are the front!
This could be quite the year for my Broncos. No matter what, win or lose, I am proud to wear the ORANGE and BLUE and would even throw in some gray!!!

4 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Cool! Go BSUUUUUUU!!!!

Loralee said...

Im totally feeling you! How I long to go to another game! I sport the colors proud here in Omaha! I wear the colors ALL the time and the flag waves proudly in our front yard! Im so excited for this years games! Im already nervous! EEEK! As soon as we get back to Boise, our first purchase will be season tickets! I dont care if I have to sell a kidney! LOL!! I LOVE the new uniforms! We are totally stoked for this season and ready to go! I wish I could be there in person! But we are always the biggest out of state fans EVER!!! Miss you! If you have that connection, we would love a SI too! We didnt get those here! BLAST! I need to find one! Love you!

Loralee said...

Ps...my Dad says that I'm just like you...a Bronco NUT!!

Mark and Kris said...

Holy cow. Is she (Loralee) like her Aunt or what!? She is a duplicate of you Caralee in so many great ways. So fun. Loralee just has your enthusiasm for life and BSU just like you. So great. I love you both.