Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Worth Sharing


Michael is now sound asleep during the last night of his mission. He will spend the night in the mission home and catch his flight at 9:30pm, Wednesday. He flies to London, has a lay over and then is off to Seattle. He SHOULD arrive in Boise Thursday night at 10:50pm.

Sunday he had a baptism...what a blessing to end his mission with one last baptism. I was so happy for him.
Thought this picture was worth sharing...he still has his goofiness- thank goodness! Check out the collar!
For those who may read this here in Boise, his report is Dec.26th at 1:30pm, Duncan Lane building. We will post info on FB too.
HE IS COMING HOME!!!

1 comment:

SarahAnne said...

Oh my gosh, if we come up for Christmas we could come to his report! Even more incentive for me! I am so excited for you - I bet you don't sleep a wink tonight!