Monday, September 28, 2009

Great Pictures and Email from Paul!


I was recently contacted by a man that Michael taught and baptized while serving in Edenvale. He graciously sent me pictures of the "Big Baptism Day" that Michael experienced a few weeks ago. I have included the email he sent me, I thought it was so cute how he said how much Michael likes his wife's cooking. Not a surprise, huh?
So meet Paul and Michelle. (I am not sure the names of the other people in the picture.)



"Hi Mrs. Johnson
How you today it is great to have elder Johnson around to teach me the lessons he is a wonderful guy and he has shown me so much about the gospel he enjoys coming to our place and he loves my wife michelles cooking and Michelle love cooking for them and she gets upset when they don’t get fed for the night I feel so much better that I have been baptized and I feel the holy ghost more and more everyday
Regards"


I am so proud of Mikey and am thrilled that he is having such amazing experiences. I hope that we get the opportunity to meet some of these people someday.

3 comments:

SarahAnne said...

What a treasure to hear from someone he's taught. I hope you get to meet them, too.

Lindsey said...

That is so awesome! It sounds like things are going well.

jodie said...

Hi Sister Johnson! I had no idea you have Star Valley connections! I asked Clay and he said he knows a LOT of Call families in the valley and he also knows the Tittensors. Do you ever go back and visit? We sure do love it there. Clay's family is right in Afton...what part of the valley did your dad live in?

Oh and I can't believe how fast your family is growing! So many darling grandbabies! You must be in heaven. :)