Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kevin Curtis Johnson- 19 years old!

Happy Birthday to my baby boy! I can hardly believe that he is 19 years old and 2 weeks away from leaving for the MTC! I can't decide if him leaving last June for school was a good thing or not. I mean...he has not had much time at home and we will only get about 4 days once he gets done with finals. BUT...I do have to say that he has grown up and matured while he has been gone and just MAYBE it won't be quite as hard when he leaves for his mission since he has already been gone. Does that make sense?
All I can say is that I love this boy. He is a true "MOMMA'S BOY" and I will miss our phone calls and hearing him say, "love you momma" when we say goodbye. He will be a wonderful missionary and I know the people of Indonesia will come to love him as I do.
Kevin, you are special boy to me...my baby. I love you more than words can express.

No comments: