Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random Spring Happenings

As you know, Jeffrey, Laura and their boys have been living with us for a while. I posted back in the fall what a GREAT helper Jack was proving to be! He was cleaning with me and might I say doing a fabulous job! Well, sad to say they are moving next weekend into their very OWN house.( We are very happy for them.) Jeffrey was offered a great job with a company called Alethia ( not sure of the spelling) and they also bought a house. We are REALLY going to miss them. There is nothing like coming home from work to Jack running to the door with the sweetest two year old greeting! "Hi Leelee" or "Leelee's Home". Oh my...I am going to miss that! Well, Saturday I bought a few geraniums and wanted to get them in the pots. Turns out Jack is a MASTER gardener too! What ever will I do without him!
And you know, after a long hard day one MUST have a treat!
PoPsIcLeS! Can you tell what flavors??












Also this Spring, Andrea, Ryan and the girls moved into their house! I thought the best way to help would be to keep the girls over night. Here is a picture of the kiddos waking up "SLEEPING BEAUTY"!!!
And finally. If you ever wonder how tired a Bishop is after a long day of church. Take a look at this. Poor guy! I sure love him and appreciate all he does for our ward family. And of course for our own family. He is AMAZING!!!!

2 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Love it. Such adorable grandkids, but you already know that! :)

Melissa said...

Each picture cuter than the last - and, yes, that includes the one of daddy! :) Ok, maybe I take that back. The ones with you and Jack couldn't be cuter!